💸Polling & The Economy: How Inflation Impacts Voter Sentiment – Analysis on Scripps NewsDec 11, 2023
Byline: Team American Pulse
American Pulse's lead pollster Dustin Olson recently joined Chris Stewart on Scripps News to discuss the economic climate and its impact on voter sentiment. Olson delved into why, despite some positive economic indicators, voters continue to rate President Biden poorly on handling the economy.
🔷 Key Topics Covered:
- Historic inflation levels are a daily reminder for voters, especially at grocery stores and gas pumps.
- Voters' day-to-day experiences shape their views more than abstract economic data.
- The segment provides an in-depth analysis of current public economic perceptions.
📺 Watch the Insightful Discussion:
For more details on this crucial topic and to watch Olson's full analysis, check out the video clip from the Scripps News appearance.
🔍 Stay Updated with American Pulse:
Keep up with our blog for more insights into the political and economic trends shaping our world.
📊 Join Polling Club:
Sign up below to get our exclusive polling, and determine the questions we ask, and topics we tackle.
🇺🇸 Tap the pulse of the nation. Stay informed with American Pulse. 🇺🇸
GET YOUR OWN RESEARCH ROADMAP, STRATEGY SESSION, & QUOTE
Ready to gain a competitive edge? Submit the form below to begin the process of commissioning your own political poll and get at no obligation the following:
- Complimentary Research Roadmap, outlining the strategic insights essential for your success and how we would survey to get them
- Strategy Session with a Top Strategist & Researcher, offering expert analysis and tailored advice to achieve your objectives
- Special Discount on Your First Survey if you choose to move forward
Get Your Own Research Roadmap & Strategy Session Now—because optimal strategy requires transformative insights.
Want To Know the Headlines Before They Happen?
Join Polling Club to:
- Get exclusive polling
- Suggest questions to be asked in our public polling
- Decide topics we tackle in our public polls
Polling Club polls are public polls for media and polling club members and are different from internal surveys commissioned by clients. Also, don't worry, your information will never be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.