METRO TIMES "Detroit is tired of billionaire developers getting tax handouts, poll shows"May 31, 2023
Excerpt: "An overwhelming majority of Detroiters are opposed to tax handouts for wealthy developers and believe incentives should instead benefit neighborhood services, affordable housing, libraries, and recreation centers, according to a new poll.
The survey of 430 Detroit voters, conducted by the independent pollster American Pulse Research & Polling, found that only 6.1% support prioritizing tax incentives for retail, dining, and entertainment districts. An additional 8.1% of voters support incentives for projects in Midtown and downtown."
GET YOUR OWN RESEARCH ROADMAP, STRATEGY SESSION, & QUOTE
Ready to gain a competitive edge? Submit the form below to begin the process of commissioning your own political poll and get at no obligation the following:
- Complimentary Research Roadmap, outlining the strategic insights essential for your success and how we would survey to get them
- Strategy Session with a Top Strategist & Researcher, offering expert analysis and tailored advice to achieve your objectives
- Special Discount on Your First Survey if you choose to move forward
Get Your Own Research Roadmap & Strategy Session Now—because optimal strategy requires transformative insights.
Want To Know the Headlines Before They Happen?
Join Polling Club to:
- Get exclusive polling
- Suggest questions to be asked in our public polling
- Decide topics we tackle in our public polls
Polling Club polls are public polls for media and polling club members and are different from internal surveys commissioned by clients. Also, don't worry, your information will never be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.