FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TO: American Pulse Polling Club
FROM: Dustin Olson, Lead Pollster
DATE: August 18, 2023
SUBJECT: National Presidential Primary Poll: Strategic Insights
"Someone with balls."
― California “Conservative” Female with a Bachelor’s Degree
Looking for Strength & Determination in Republican Nominee
― Pennsylvania “Moderate” Male with Postgraduate Degree Who’s 1st Choice is DeSantis
Words Used to Describe Indictments Against Donald Trump
In the wake of the 4th Trump indictment and on the cusp of the first televised 2024 Republican Primary Presidential Debate, American Pulse's National Republican Presidential Primary Poll serves as a timely roadmap.
This groundbreaking survey, one of the first fully completed post-indictment, taps into the sentiments of 821 Likely Republican Primary or Caucus Voters with a Margin of Error of +/- 3.42% at a 95% Confidence Level, and aligns with RNC's debate eligibility polling criteria.
NAVIGATING THE RESULTS
- THE BIG PICTURE
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #1: At 58%, Frontrunner Hits 45% Lead
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #2: 7 Candidates Hit RNC’s Polling Threshold For Debate Stage
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #3: Do Voters Think Biden Should Be Impeached for Influence Peddling?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #4: Who Do Republicans Pick as a Second Choice?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #5: How Did Voters Describe Indictments In Their Own Words?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #6: How Many GOP Voters Plan To Watch Debate?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #7: Do Republicans Want Trump to Debate?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #8: On 2-Year Anniversary, How Do Voters View Afghanistan Fall & Ukraine?
- STRATEGIC INSIGHT #9: The Podcast Primary? Are Online Shows, LiveStreams, & Podcasts Gaining?
- WHAT ARE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS SAYING IN THEIR OWN WORDS?
- GOING DEEPER (join Polling Club below and get the following emailed to you)
- Entire Strategic Insights Memo
- Addendum A: Full Top Line Results
- Addendum B: Detailed Crosstabs (Excel)
- Addendum C: Verbatims Report - Verbatim Responses to Open-End Questions
THE BIG PICTURE
Following are the Big Picture strategic insights we gleaned from this survey…
STRATEGIC INSIGHT #1:
At 58%, Frontrunner Hits 45% Lead
On the heels of the latest indictment and pre-Debates, we asked primary voters who their first and second choices are for president...
[Get remainder of Memo & Top Line Results by signing up below]
Sign up below to have emailed directly to you:
1. The rest of the Strategic Insights Memo
2. Top Line Poll Results
3. Detailed Crosstabs
4. Full Verbatims Results
Download Full Survey Memo, Top Line Poll Results, & More!
Start Here: Get Entire Poll
Sign up to have the in-depth memo and report sent to you directly for our most recent survey and get exclusive access to regular insights from American Pulse.
LATEST FROM AMERICAN PULSE RESEARCH & POLLING
Put a Finger on the American Pulse
Request a Free Custom-Tailiored Survey Quote
Complete the quick form below, our team is standing by and ready assist with your polling & survey needs.